Monday, September 26, 2011

Exotic ice-cream (2 ingredients)


Its so delightfully easy, unbelievably quick and amazingly tasty that I was congratulating myself when it was done. It seemed quicker than my quickie ice cream !! And what could be more exotic than a ripe Avocado ? It certainly is not a very common fruit in India ; though abundant in Lagos. It’s a fruit which has loads of fat (the good type)and a buttery texture. I guess that's good when you want to make ice-creams.


My hubby dug into this one before i could take a decent pic..just one more reason for trying it out...;)

You need
Ripe Avocado- 1; peeled and pitted
Sweetened condensed milk- 160 gm 

Method
  1. Slice the avocado in few pieces.
  2. Keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
  3. Blend the avocado pieces and the condensed milk in a food processor.
  4. Serve immediately or keep in the freezer for later use.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment