- Butter- melted, 1 tbsp
- Garlic- 4-5 cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper- to taste (the use is optional)
- White bread-4 slices
- Mix garlic, salt and pepper in the butter
- Apply this garlicky butter onto the bread. I spread about 1tsp of the mix onto the bread.
- Place it on a non-stick skillet or tava. When one side it done, put the buttered side down and let it brown on a low flame.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and microwave it for melted cheesey and garlicky bread
- Serve hot with your pasta or use it as a starter.
Who is not fond of warm, fragrant garlic bread?? Add a little grated cheese and you have got a winner!!
They are a perpetual accompaniment of the Italian dishes and we love them.
I buy garlic bread from a local bakery but sometimes they are out of stock.
Now what does a lazy foodie do?
Find a trick!
So here's what I do when I have to have garlic bread.
Make garlic butter, smear on ordinary bread and toast it and….eureka!